Yokohama Y742S Tires
Yokohama Y742S LT235/85R16 Tire Specifications
Highway Steel Belted Radial All-Position The rugged steel-belted construction conquers snow and mud in and out of the trenches. With its heavy duty, two ply steel belts, the Y742S delivers long mileage and handling stability.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- Aggressive block design for an iron grip in snow and mud.
- Buttressed shoulder block design enhances traction.
- Open-channel, self-cleaning tread cuts through mud and snow.
- Long mileage and high traction engineered with a special tread compound.
- Polyester body plies increase driver's comfort on the road.
Please Note: Specifications of the Yokohama Y742S tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Yokohama tires.
Other Sizes For Y742S
Related Tires by Size
Tires and Fuel Economy
Experts and analysts seem to be in agreement on this: the days of low priced oil are finished. & …Read More . . .
Tire Price Increases - November/December 2010
Mastercraft tires enacted a price increase on November 1st and Yokohama, Kumho, and Nitto have announced …Read More . . .
The Dallas Cowboys have a big new fan.
Yokohama has signed a sponsorship agreement with the Dallas Cowboys for the 2010 football season. Yokoh …Read More . . .