Yokohama TY213A Tires
Yokohama TY213A LT215/85R16 Tire Specifications
Highway Steel Belted Radial Rib The TY213A is designed for all position use in commercial light truck applications. The five-rib tread design offers outstanding stability and water drainage for highway or urban use. The constant contact tread block keeps an optimum amount of rubber on the road for improved handling and resistance to irregular wear.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- Five-rib tread design for improved handling and excellent wet traction.
- Combination construction of polyester casing and steel belts provide outstanding durability.
- Load Range E load capacity for heavy duty applications
Please Note: Specifications of the Yokohama TY213A tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Yokohama tires.
Other Sizes For TY213A
Related Tires by Size
Tires and Fuel Economy
Experts and analysts seem to be in agreement on this: the days of low priced oil are finished. & …Read More . . .
Tire Price Increases - November/December 2010
Mastercraft tires enacted a price increase on November 1st and Yokohama, Kumho, and Nitto have announced …Read More . . .
The Dallas Cowboys have a big new fan.
Yokohama has signed a sponsorship agreement with the Dallas Cowboys for the 2010 football season. Yokoh …Read More . . .