Yokohama iceGUARD iG20 Tires
Yokohama iceGUARD iG20 P215/55R16 Tire Specifications
Winter Tire Technology Ahead of Its Time. With the all-new Yokohama iceGUARD IG20, today's winter drivers are better equipped to face the challenges of severe weather road conditions. Loaded with advanced traction technologies, the iceGUARD iG20 allows for more confident handling on both ice and snow.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- 4 Wide Straight Grooves eject snow and water, for high-grip road contact & straight-line stability.
- Extended Blocks provide improved handling and braking stability, with a quieter ride.
- Slush Grooves drain slush from inside to outside of tire.
- Micro-Diagonal Grooves deliver immediate traction during the critical first miles.
- 3D Sipes create stronger tread blocks, maximizing traction on snow and ice.
- Groove-in-Groove Design controls uneven wear by dispersing stress and heat.
Please Note: Specifications of the Yokohama iceGUARD iG20 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Yokohama tires.
Other Sizes For iceGUARD iG20
Related Tires by Size
Tires and Fuel Economy
Experts and analysts seem to be in agreement on this: the days of low priced oil are finished. & …Read More . . .
Tire Price Increases - November/December 2010
Mastercraft tires enacted a price increase on November 1st and Yokohama, Kumho, and Nitto have announced …Read More . . .
The Dallas Cowboys have a big new fan.
Yokohama has signed a sponsorship agreement with the Dallas Cowboys for the 2010 football season. Yokoh …Read More . . .