Yokohama Geolandar H/T Tires
Yokohama Geolandar H/T P215/70R16 Tire Specifications
One Tire - Specialized for Each Performance Application The entire Geolander H/T-S line has been designed to effectively address the demands of day-to-day driving. All-season durability, comfort and handling are key benefits throughout the line.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- Large Shoulder Blocks provide strength and stiffness for outstanding cornering.
- Proprietary Tread Compound promotes longer wear and more mileage, while maximizing wet traction.
- Circumferential Grooves enhance water evacuation. Cross grooves provide more biting edges for enhanced traction on snow and ice.
- Constant Contact Tread Block design reduces the noise created by air moving through the tire grooves.
- Unidirectional Tread Design delivers outstanding steering response, grip, cornering and water evacuation.
- High Performance Casing Profile delivers quick steering response while retaining ride comfort.
- Wider, Solid Center Rib adds durability and greater directional stability at highway speeds.
Please Note: Specifications of the Yokohama Geolandar H/T tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Yokohama tires.
Other Sizes For Geolandar H/T
Related Tires by Size
Tires and Fuel Economy
Experts and analysts seem to be in agreement on this: the days of low priced oil are finished. & …Read More . . .
Tire Price Increases - November/December 2010
Mastercraft tires enacted a price increase on November 1st and Yokohama, Kumho, and Nitto have announced …Read More . . .
The Dallas Cowboys have a big new fan.
Yokohama has signed a sponsorship agreement with the Dallas Cowboys for the 2010 football season. Yokoh …Read More . . .