Yokohama Advan S.T. Tires
Yokohama Advan S.T. P275/40R20 Tire Specifications
ADVAN S.T. is engineered specifically for the new generation of ultra-high-performance SUVs. ADVAN S.T. makes the most of the responsive power, handling and braking now available at the high-end of the SUV market. With speed ratings to meet or exceed OEM requirements, ADVAN S.T. provides a level of driving confidence that is a direct legacy of our ultra-high performance tire experience.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- W-Shaped Directional Tread Pattern Aggressive tread block delivers strong dry grip an W-shaped grooves delivers excellent water evacuation.
- Newly developed UHP tread compound Delivers superior dry and wet grip to meet premier SUV performance.
- Newly Developed Construction Sportscar like handling, premier sedan-like comfort and durability for SUVs.
- W & Y Speed Rated The fasted level of speed rating in the SUV tire market to meet world class SUV's.
- 4 Performance Program Orders placed for up to 4 tires will be shipped to an authorized location within 24 hours from receiving the order at a freight cost of $5.00 per tire.
Please Note: Specifications of the Yokohama Advan S.T. tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Yokohama tires.
Other Sizes For Advan S.T.
Related Tires by Size
Tires and Fuel Economy
Experts and analysts seem to be in agreement on this: the days of low priced oil are finished. & …Read More . . .
Tire Price Increases - November/December 2010
Mastercraft tires enacted a price increase on November 1st and Yokohama, Kumho, and Nitto have announced …Read More . . .
The Dallas Cowboys have a big new fan.
Yokohama has signed a sponsorship agreement with the Dallas Cowboys for the 2010 football season. Yokoh …Read More . . .