Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico Tires
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico P305/35ZR24 Tire Specifications
Sports performance on road and safe driving in off road conditions
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- The Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico features an asymmetric tread pattern to ensure maximum performance and safety in light off-road condition for powerful SUVs and pick-up trucks. It is manufactured using the most advanced and sophisticated production techniques. This tire delivers impressive stability when cornering, extraordinary handling on wet and dry roads and high grip while braking, providing increased safety margins and driving pleasure.
- The asymmetric pattern and the all-season compound makes the Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico the top tire in its division. It has won awards in tests organized by the most authoritative publications in the sector, combining features of maximum traction and even tread wear, leading to improved mileage potential.
- The striking tread pattern makes it the ideal tire to combine with personalized wheels for a remarkable aesthetic effect. This tire is perfect for drivers seeking higher levels of grip and precise steering response.
Please Note: Specifications of the Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Pirelli tires.
Other Sizes For Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico
Related Tires by Size
Modern Tire Dealer Reports Tire Shortages
Saul Ludwig reports to Modern Tire Dealer that many manufacturers are scrambling to increase productio …Read More . . .
Pirelli Tires Develops Environmentally Friendly SUV Tire
Pirelli tires is introducing its latest tire, the Scorpion Verde SUV, at the Indiana International …Read More . . .
Kumho Tires Announces Price Increase
If 2009 just wasn’t your year then I’m guessing you have high hopes for 2010. However, …Read More . . .