Pirelli PZero Rosso Tires
Pirelli PZero Rosso P245/40ZR19 Tire Specifications
The P Zero Rosso is an ultra high performance tire combining performance and comfort for medium and high performance cars.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- Rosso, Italian for “red”, is synonymous with Italian motor racing.
- Designed to combine performance and comfort,the P Zero Rosso is ideal for sports performanceamongstmodern sports cars with electronic drive and stability control systems. This tire provides precise steering response in both wet and dry driving conditions.
- Directional and asymmetric tread patterns can either be combined or used on both the front and the rear axels to provide maximum performance. Directional fronts provide exceptional grip in dry and wet conditions due to specially designed “arrow” grooves and longitudinal channels.
- Asymmetric rears enhance performance with a unique combination of large blocks on the outer shoulder, a semi-slick rib in the center featuring transverse grooves and a more open inner shoulder. P Zero Rosso also enhances comfort through use of construction techniques developed for high performance flagship vehicles.
- The P Zero Rosso has the distinction of being chosen for more than 200 original equipment fitments from leading manufacturers on top performance vehicles.
Please Note: Specifications of the Pirelli PZero Rosso tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Pirelli tires.
Other Sizes For PZero Rosso
Related Tires by Size
Modern Tire Dealer Reports Tire Shortages
Saul Ludwig reports to Modern Tire Dealer that many manufacturers are scrambling to increase productio …Read More . . .
Pirelli Tires Develops Environmentally Friendly SUV Tire
Pirelli tires is introducing its latest tire, the Scorpion Verde SUV, at the Indiana International …Read More . . .
Kumho Tires Announces Price Increase
If 2009 just wasn’t your year then I’m guessing you have high hopes for 2010. However, …Read More . . .