Nitto Terra Grappler Tires
Nitto Terra Grappler LT285/75R16 Tire Specifications
The Terra Grappler™ offers year-round all-terrain performance. It was rated number one by a leading consumer magazine for its balance of exceptional wet and dry performance, comfort and low road noise*. Deep sipes and lateral voids were carefully arranged to effectively channel away water. The tread features coupling blocks for improved dry traction and handling. The Terra Grappler™ All Terrain provides balanced performance in all weather conditions over various terrain. *Compared to other off-road patterns.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- Staggered shoulder lugs help dig into sandy and rocky terrain to maintain traction
- Angled, lateral voids were engineered to channel away water in wet conditions and provide forward stability in dry conditions
- Coupling joints connect lugs to reduce tread flex, increasing stability at high speeds
- High-density siping is optimized to resist hydroplaning and increase traction in the wet and snow
- Circumferential voids help the tire maintain straight line traction
Please Note: Specifications of the Nitto Terra Grappler tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Nitto tires.