Nitto NT555R Tires
Our inventory changes frequently so please check back soon or search. Some tires may be discontinued and not available.
Nitto NT555R P275/40R17 Tire Specifications
The NT555R is a D.O.T.-compliant competition drag radial designed with maximum flexibility for the weekend drag racer. The NT555R combines a high grip compound and semi-racing construction to provide maximum traction at the starting line. The tire comes molded at 6/32 of an inch and features a unique reinforced belt package to provide improved traction and high-speed stability. The NT555R is the perfect performance radial for the street or strip. The NT555R is recommended for dry competition use.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- Race compound engineered for the demands of the drag strip
- High block rigidity ensures stable contact patch under hard launches
- Racing tread pattern based on the already-potent NT555 ensures maximum contact patch at the drag strip
- Circumferential and lateral grooves combine to evacuate water under wet conditions
- Unique overall and sidewall construction maximizes traction during hard launches
Please Note: Specifications of the Nitto NT555R tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Nitto tires.