Nitto NT420S Tires
Our inventory changes frequently so please check back soon or search. Some tires may be discontinued and not available.
Nitto NT420S P255/55R18 Tire Specifications
The NT420S is an all-season truck and SUV radial that was specifically engineered to provide high performance and require less owner maintenance. The outer shoulder has large, continuous blocks to improve dry traction, while the inner shoulder channels away water for wet performance. The NT420S has a non-directional tread pattern that can be rotated front to back and side to side. This freedom of rotation can provide even wear across the tread and reduce the heel-toe wear that is typical of directional tires. Even wear ensures a quieter, more comfortable ride and longer tread life. The result is a stress-free, high performance radial.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- Inner shoulder siping was optimized to provide traction under varying weather conditions
- Slanted three-dimensional tread blocks reduce flex for improved handling
- Silica-reinforced tread compound reduces tread flex for excellent wet handling and braking
- Center tread pattern effectively channels water for optimal wet weather performance
- Siping was designated to provide a biting edge for all-season traction
- Outer edge optimized for dry cornering and handling
Please Note: Specifications of the Nitto NT420S tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Nitto tires.