Nitto Dura Grappler Tires
Nitto Dura Grappler LT275/70R18 Tire Specifications
The Dura Grappler® is a highway terrain tire that provides outstanding treadwear life and ride comfort. Revolutionary Dura-Belt™ 3Steel Belted Technology* reinforces and stabilizes the tread area to reduce irregular wear and improve tread life. The Dura Grappler® will be available in popular 'E' load range, heavy-duty LT sizes for today's demanding diesel trucks. The Dura Grappler® features two distinct sidewall designs so you can customize your look. Tread patterns will vary by size: LT metric sizes are offered in a durable 4-rib design, while P-metric sizes have a quiet 5-rib design. Whether you're working on a construction site or towing your toys, the Dura Grappler® was designed to meet your needs.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- The tread was engineered with rigid, multi-rib blocks. The continuous design strengthens the tread blocks to reduce tread flex, which can lead to irregular wear. Even wear provides a smoother, quieter ride throughout the life of the tread.
- The sipes on each tread block cut through the thin film of water on the road's surface to improve traction in wet weather. The waved design strengthens each block because the interlocking design reduces tread flex. this prevents irregular wear for longer tread life.
- Dura-Belt three steel-belted technology reinforces and stabilizes the tires internal construction and tread blocks. This stability prevents heat build up for a more durable tire and improved tread life.
- Circumferential grooves quickly evacuate water from the tread pattern to maintain road traction in wet and snowy conditions. This provides better wet handling.
Please Note: Specifications of the Nitto Dura Grappler tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Nitto tires.