Nitto Dune Grappler Tires
Nitto Dune Grappler P285/45R22 Tire Specifications
The Dune Grappler™ Desert Terrain was designed for enthusiasts who spend time on pavement and desert trails. The unique flamed tread block was engineered for desert performance. The contact patch and moderate void ratio offer balanced traction in varying desert terrain. The construction strengthens the sidewall to improve puncture resistance and the tread pattern minimizes road noise to provide a comfortable and civilized ride. For on-road performance, the Dune Grappler™'s tread blocks are connected by bridges to prevent flex and provide stability. Select sizes are available in higher load ratings to meet heavyweight truck demands. The Dune Grappler™ is engineered to be tough - both on and off the pavement.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- Bridges were added between tread blocks to reduce tread flex, resulting in less heat build up to prolong the tire's performance
- Siping was reduced to ensure a flatter, wider contact patch that maintains forward traction and floats about the sand
- Tapered design was engineered to solidify the tread blocks for high-speed stability
- Void ratio between tread blocks channels away loose gravel and sand
- Triple reinforced sidewalls resist punctures
Please Note: Specifications of the Nitto Dune Grappler tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Nitto tires.