Michelin X-Ice Xi2 Tires
Michelin X-Ice Xi2 P235/55R17 Tire Specifications
Our Best Extreme Winter Tire for Passenger Vehicles.For passenger cars and minivans, this tire is the best overall winter performing tire in its category5 — engineered to tackle the most extreme cold-weather driving conditions.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- Unsurpassed Braking on Ice. MICHELIN®'s advanced tread block technology is a combination of multiple sipes and micro-pumps with a state-of-the-art rubber silica-based compound called FleX-Ice™. This progressive, engineered combination delivers optimized tractive grip and exceptional braking on ice.
- 75% Longer Wearlife & Outstanding Traction Winter After Winter. The MICHELIN® X-Ice Xi2 tire lasts 75% longer than the leading competitor without affecting other performances. The depth of the Cross Z Sipes II and the Step Groove design help provide enhanced mobility, particularly in deep snow, winter after winter.
- Winter Control With Confidence A wide tread contact patch generates acceleration and braking power, as well as cornering traction, for outstanding winter maneuvering. Supporting knobs help provide stability on wet and dry roads in the winter, helping the X-Ice Xi2 tire deliver the best overall winter traction, along with superior ice performance.
Please Note: Specifications of the Michelin X-Ice Xi2 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Michelin tires.
Other Sizes For X-Ice Xi2
Related Tires by Size
Tires and Fuel Economy
Experts and analysts seem to be in agreement on this: the days of low priced oil are finished. & …Read More . . .
Michelin $70 Rebate 10/14/2010 - 11/15/2010
Michelin’s $70 Prepaid Mastercard promotion started 10/14/2010 and runs through 11/15/ …Read More . . .
Modern Tire Dealer Reports Tire Shortages
Saul Ludwig reports to Modern Tire Dealer that many manufacturers are scrambling to increase productio …Read More . . .