Michelin Primacy Alpin PA3 Tires
Our inventory changes frequently so please check back soon or search. Some tires may be discontinued and not available.
Michelin Primacy Alpin PA3 P215/45R17 Tire Specifications
Winter Traction for Luxury Touring Vehicles. This H-rated tire helps deliver a smooth touring ride with efficient wet braking and controlled maneuvers in winter conditions.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- 10% Better Acceleration in Snow. Primacy™ Alpin® PA3™ tires offer a 10% gain in acceleration and handling characteristics in snow as a result of more sipe edges biting into snow and ice from 3-D StabiliGrip Technology™ with its bidirectional auto blocking and variable geometry sipes.
- Get Shorter, Safer Stops Increased traction at low temperatures for improved braking and handling in the wet and better overall performance in the snow, all the result of the revolutionary Helio CompoundTM, with sunflower oil. The PrimacyTM Alpin® PA3TM tire stop 5.6 feet shorter than its predecessor on wet.
- Get More Miles for Your Money Building on the fuel efficiencies of its predecessor, the Primacy™ Alpin® PA3™ tire uses even less fuel thanks to a rolling resistance that has been reduced by 7%.
Please Note: Specifications of the Michelin Primacy Alpin PA3 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Michelin tires.
Other Sizes For Primacy Alpin PA3
Related Tires by Size
Tires and Fuel Economy
Experts and analysts seem to be in agreement on this: the days of low priced oil are finished. & …Read More . . .
Michelin $70 Rebate 10/14/2010 - 11/15/2010
Michelin’s $70 Prepaid Mastercard promotion started 10/14/2010 and runs through 11/15/ …Read More . . .
Modern Tire Dealer Reports Tire Shortages
Saul Ludwig reports to Modern Tire Dealer that many manufacturers are scrambling to increase productio …Read More . . .