Michelin Pilot Alpin PA3 Tires
Our inventory changes frequently so please check back soon or search. Some tires may be discontinued and not available.
Michelin Pilot Alpin PA3 P245/40R19 Tire Specifications
Ultra-High Performance Winter Tire. This V-rated tire helps deliver an excellent solution for power and precision in winter driving.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- 10% More Control In the Snow. Exceptional handling in cold weather driving conditions is provided by an asymmetric tread design and 3D Variable Thickness Sipes Technology™ (VTS™), with wide sipes on the inside providing traction in the snow and narrower sipes on the outside providing handling in dry conditions.
- 5% Better Acceleration in Snow. 26% more of our Biting Edges™ sipe technology results in improved control in cold weather conditions, resulting in a 5% gain in snow acceleration versus previous generation tires.
- Improved Traction for Better Stopping and Handling. The Helio Compound™ of Pilot® Alpin® PA3™ tires allow for stopping distances of up to 9.2 feet shorter than its predecessor on wet road surfaces. This revolutionary compound also provides increased traction in low temperatures for better overall winter performance.
Please Note: Specifications of the Michelin Pilot Alpin PA3 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Michelin tires.
Related Tires by Size
Tires and Fuel Economy
Experts and analysts seem to be in agreement on this: the days of low priced oil are finished. & …Read More . . .
Michelin $70 Rebate 10/14/2010 - 11/15/2010
Michelin’s $70 Prepaid Mastercard promotion started 10/14/2010 and runs through 11/15/ …Read More . . .
Modern Tire Dealer Reports Tire Shortages
Saul Ludwig reports to Modern Tire Dealer that many manufacturers are scrambling to increase productio …Read More . . .