Michelin HydroEdge Tires
Our inventory changes frequently so please check back soon or search. Some tires may be discontinued and not available.
Michelin HydroEdge P205/70R15 Tire Specifications
Our Longest-Lasting Passenger Tire offers an outstanding 90,000-mile warranty, fuel-efficiency, modern aesthetics and better wet braking than the competition.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- Lasts up to 33,000 Miles Longer and is Backed by a 90,000-Mile Warranty. MaxTouch Construction™, features a unique contact patch shape that evenly distributes the forces of acceleration, braking, and cornering.
- The Most Fuel-Efficient Tire Among Standard Tires in Its Category. EnergySaver Construction™ marked by the MICHELIN® GREEN® X label helps deliver excellent fuel efficiency by requiring less effort from your engine.
- Better Braking — Stops up to 14 Feet Shorter than the Leading Competitor. A silica-based compound and wide center-groove design create a sure-grip tread, helping HydroEdge® tires stop up to 14 feet shorter in wet weather conditions versus the competition.
Please Note: Specifications of the Michelin HydroEdge tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Michelin tires.
Other Sizes For HydroEdge
Related Tires by Size
Tires and Fuel Economy
Experts and analysts seem to be in agreement on this: the days of low priced oil are finished. & …Read More . . .
Michelin $70 Rebate 10/14/2010 - 11/15/2010
Michelin’s $70 Prepaid Mastercard promotion started 10/14/2010 and runs through 11/15/ …Read More . . .
Modern Tire Dealer Reports Tire Shortages
Saul Ludwig reports to Modern Tire Dealer that many manufacturers are scrambling to increase productio …Read More . . .