Michelin Harmony Tires
Michelin Harmony P175/70R13 Tire Specifications
This all-season passenger car tire offers long-lasting value backed by an 80,000-mile warranty4, exceptional all-season traction and a quiet, comfortable ride.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- Lasts up to 15,000 Miles Longer than a Leading Competitor, Backed by an 80,000-Mile Warranty. Harmony® tires feature MaxTouch Construction™, a unique contact patch shape that evenly distributes the forces of acceleration, braking, and cornering. MICHELIN Harmony® tires are also backed by an 80,000-mile limited warranty.
- Quiet, Comfortable Ride You’ll Enjoy Mile After Mile. MICHELIN Comfort Control Technology™ uses computer-optimized design and precision manufacturing to offer greatly reduced vibrations and road noise.
- Up to 15% Better Snow Traction than a Leading Competitor An all-weather tread pattern includes full-depth sipes for exceptional traction in rain or snow that lasts throughout the entire life of the tire.
Please Note: Specifications of the Michelin Harmony tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Michelin tires.
Other Sizes For Harmony
Related Tires by Size
Tires and Fuel Economy
Experts and analysts seem to be in agreement on this: the days of low priced oil are finished. & …Read More . . .
Michelin $70 Rebate 10/14/2010 - 11/15/2010
Michelin’s $70 Prepaid Mastercard promotion started 10/14/2010 and runs through 11/15/ …Read More . . .
Modern Tire Dealer Reports Tire Shortages
Saul Ludwig reports to Modern Tire Dealer that many manufacturers are scrambling to increase productio …Read More . . .