Michelin Energy Saver A/S Tires
Michelin Energy Saver A/S P235/50R17 Tire Specifications
Our most fuel–efficient passenger car tire comes as original equipment on leading passenger cars and is ideally suited for drivers looking to maximize fuel efficiency without compromising performance.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- Up to 8% more fuel-efficient than standard tires to save you money. EnergySaver Constructionâ„¢, combined with a special type of tread rubber, keeps the tire cooler - helping your engine to improve its fuel efficiency.
- Stops up to 8 feet shorter for added safety. Silica-based unique tread rubber compound provides all-season traction and no-compromise stopping performances to keep you safe without trading fuel efficiency.
- Reduces CO2 emissions as much as planting 40 trees. Lower rolling resistance requires less effort from your engine and helps reduce harmful CO2 emissions from your vehicle.
Please Note: Specifications of the Michelin Energy Saver A/S tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Michelin tires.
Other Sizes For Energy Saver A/S
Related Tires by Size
Tires and Fuel Economy
Experts and analysts seem to be in agreement on this: the days of low priced oil are finished. & …Read More . . .
Michelin $70 Rebate 10/14/2010 - 11/15/2010
Michelin’s $70 Prepaid Mastercard promotion started 10/14/2010 and runs through 11/15/ …Read More . . .
Modern Tire Dealer Reports Tire Shortages
Saul Ludwig reports to Modern Tire Dealer that many manufacturers are scrambling to increase productio …Read More . . .