Michelin Defender Tires
Michelin Defender P225/60R16 Tire Specifications
Michelin's best standard passenger car/minivan tire ever offering 90,000 miles4 of confident driving through exceptional safety, longevity and a quiet, comfortable ride so that you can protect those you care about most. Look for the Defender tire line at retailers nationally and the Defender XT line at Wholesale Clubs.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- Stops up to 31 feet shorter than a leading competitor: Exceptional grip provided by IntelliSipe Technology™ maximizes the number of sipes within the tire, which allows you to brake confidently when you need to most for greater peace of mind in stressful driving situations.
- Lasts up to 21,000 miles longer than a leading competitor: MaxTouch Construction combined with the interlocking action of Michelin's Breakthrough IntelliSipe™ technology delivers impressively long wear life by providing exceptional tread block rigidity while optimizing the tire's contact with the road during acceleration, braking and cornering.
- Can save up to $250 in fuel @ $3.50 gallon: The interlocking action of IntelliSipes™ creates a more rigid tread block, which allows for a reduced starting tread depth leading to lower rolling resistance so you can save fuel without sacrificing safety or longevity.
Please Note: Specifications of the Michelin Defender tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Michelin tires.
Other Sizes For Defender
Related Tires by Size
Tires and Fuel Economy
Experts and analysts seem to be in agreement on this: the days of low priced oil are finished. & …Read More . . .
Michelin $70 Rebate 10/14/2010 - 11/15/2010
Michelin’s $70 Prepaid Mastercard promotion started 10/14/2010 and runs through 11/15/ …Read More . . .
Modern Tire Dealer Reports Tire Shortages
Saul Ludwig reports to Modern Tire Dealer that many manufacturers are scrambling to increase productio …Read More . . .