Mastercraft Courser R/D Tires
Mastercraft Courser R/D LT235/85R16 Tire Specifications
The Courser R/D is a premium all-season light truck rib tire especially for drivers of work and commercial vehicles where tire rotations are infrequent. The R/D is also suitable as a companion tire used on steer axles of vehicles using traction tires on drive axles.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- Aggressive Rib Elements: Three center ribs with strategically placed cross slots combine with four wide circumferential grooves to help channel away water and slush for continuous road contact during wet highway driving
- Solid Shoulders: Solid shoulder design helps to promote a balanced tread wear pattern throughout the tire life in both free rolling and drive axle positions
- Five-Rib Tread Design: Modern, five-rib tread design helps this radial deliver excellent directional control for great handling and dependable highway driving
Please Note: Specifications of the Mastercraft Courser R/D tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Mastercraft tires.
Other Sizes For Courser R/D
Related Tires by Size
Tire Price Increases - November/December 2010
Mastercraft tires enacted a price increase on November 1st and Yokohama, Kumho, and Nitto have announced …Read More . . .
Modern Tire Dealer Reports Tire Shortages
Saul Ludwig reports to Modern Tire Dealer that many manufacturers are scrambling to increase productio …Read More . . .
Mastercraft Tires Releases “100 Days” Promo Winners
Back in June, I wrote about Mastercraft’s “100 Days of Summer” promotion celebrat …Read More . . .