Mastercraft Courser MT Tires
Our inventory changes frequently so please check back soon or search. Some tires may be discontinued and not available.
Mastercraft Courser MT 35/12.50R15LT Tire Specifications
The Courser MT is a premium high void and off-road light truck traction tire. The design is offered in a large range of sizes from commercial vehicles, pick-ups and SUV, off-road and high floatation sizes.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- High Void Traction Tread: Substantial deep shoulder and center lugs resist abrasion and enhance off road traction and treadwear
- Solid, Blocky Tread Design: Resists uneven wear and provides exceptional dry braking capability
- Stud Pin Capability: For consumers in climates that require increased winter traction performance
Please Note: Specifications of the Mastercraft Courser MT tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Mastercraft tires.
Related Tires by Size
Tire Price Increases - November/December 2010
Mastercraft tires enacted a price increase on November 1st and Yokohama, Kumho, and Nitto have announced …Read More . . .
Modern Tire Dealer Reports Tire Shortages
Saul Ludwig reports to Modern Tire Dealer that many manufacturers are scrambling to increase productio …Read More . . .
Mastercraft Tires Releases “100 Days” Promo Winners
Back in June, I wrote about Mastercraft’s “100 Days of Summer” promotion celebrat …Read More . . .