Mastercraft Courser MSR Tires
Mastercraft Courser MSR P255/55R18 Tire Specifications
The Courser MSR is a premium winter SUV and light truck tire designed for drivers seeking excellent traction on snow or ice.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- "D-Squared" Sipe Technology: Further enhances winter performance while maintaining excellent wet traction. The sipes are deep to provide performance benefits throughout the life of the tire
- Patented “Snow-Groove” Design Technology: Provides biting edges for excellent snow and ice traction without reducing element stiffness
- Sawtooth Center Circumferential Rib & Blocky Tread: Enhanced stability and even treadwear in all types of weather conditions
- High Traction Tread Design: The intricate tread pattern balances winter traction and a smooth, quiet ride
Please Note: Specifications of the Mastercraft Courser MSR tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Mastercraft tires.
Other Sizes For Courser MSR
Related Tires by Size
Tire Price Increases - November/December 2010
Mastercraft tires enacted a price increase on November 1st and Yokohama, Kumho, and Nitto have announced …Read More . . .
Modern Tire Dealer Reports Tire Shortages
Saul Ludwig reports to Modern Tire Dealer that many manufacturers are scrambling to increase productio …Read More . . .
Mastercraft Tires Releases “100 Days” Promo Winners
Back in June, I wrote about Mastercraft’s “100 Days of Summer” promotion celebrat …Read More . . .