Mastercraft Courser HTR Tires
Our inventory changes frequently so please check back soon or search. Some tires may be discontinued and not available.
Mastercraft Courser HTR P265/60R18 Tire Specifications
The Courser HTR is a premium touring O.E replacement line. This tire was designed for ride comfort, all-season traction with an attractive warranty.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- High Sipe Density: Improves wet traction and winter performance on snow and ice. Additionally, aids quiet ride
- Notched, Solid Center Rib: Improves steering response while reducing noise
- Offset Shoulder Slots: Enhances traction while providing a quiet ride
- Variable Tread Block Pitch Sequence: Reduces noise for a quiet ride
Please Note: Specifications of the Mastercraft Courser HTR tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Mastercraft tires.
Other Sizes For Courser HTR
Related Tires by Size
Tire Price Increases - November/December 2010
Mastercraft tires enacted a price increase on November 1st and Yokohama, Kumho, and Nitto have announced …Read More . . .
Modern Tire Dealer Reports Tire Shortages
Saul Ludwig reports to Modern Tire Dealer that many manufacturers are scrambling to increase productio …Read More . . .
Mastercraft Tires Releases “100 Days” Promo Winners
Back in June, I wrote about Mastercraft’s “100 Days of Summer” promotion celebrat …Read More . . .