Mastercraft Courser C/T Tires
Mastercraft Courser C/T LT245/75R16 Tire Specifications
The Courser C/T is a premium all-purpose traction tire. The C/Ts design is a hybrid of all-terrain, high void and commercial traction designs. The product is especially suited for high-powered, high-torque light trucks when optimal wear and traction are required.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- Large, Beefy Tread Elements: Designed for off-road applications while providing long, even wear in highway applications
- Beveled Treadblock Edges: Fights irregular wear and improves self-cleaning capabilities
- Deep Tread and Scalloped Shoulder Design: Maximizes traction on soft surfaces
- Pinned For Studs: Self-cleaning tread features holes for metal traction studs
Please Note: Specifications of the Mastercraft Courser C/T tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Mastercraft tires.
Other Sizes For Courser C/T
Related Tires by Size
Tire Price Increases - November/December 2010
Mastercraft tires enacted a price increase on November 1st and Yokohama, Kumho, and Nitto have announced …Read More . . .
Modern Tire Dealer Reports Tire Shortages
Saul Ludwig reports to Modern Tire Dealer that many manufacturers are scrambling to increase productio …Read More . . .
Mastercraft Tires Releases “100 Days” Promo Winners
Back in June, I wrote about Mastercraft’s “100 Days of Summer” promotion celebrat …Read More . . .