Mastercraft Courser A/T2 Tires
Our inventory changes frequently so please check back soon or search. Some tires may be discontinued and not available.
Mastercraft Courser A/T2 LT215/85R16 Tire Specifications
The Courser A/T2 is a premium all-terrain SUV and light truck tire. It is designed as O.E replacement providing increased traction and a quiet ride without sacrificing ride comfort.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- High Density Tread Block Sipes: Increases the effectiveness of gripping edges for dependable traction on ice, snow and wet surfaces
- VT2ech Optimized Tire Profile: Using state of the art VT2ech computer aided engineering, an optimum mold profile was designed to provide favorable balance of wear and handling characteristics
- Solid Center Rib: Improves steering response while reducing noise
Please Note: Specifications of the Mastercraft Courser A/T2 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Mastercraft tires.
Other Sizes For Courser A/T2
Related Tires by Size
Tire Price Increases - November/December 2010
Mastercraft tires enacted a price increase on November 1st and Yokohama, Kumho, and Nitto have announced …Read More . . .
Modern Tire Dealer Reports Tire Shortages
Saul Ludwig reports to Modern Tire Dealer that many manufacturers are scrambling to increase productio …Read More . . .
Mastercraft Tires Releases “100 Days” Promo Winners
Back in June, I wrote about Mastercraft’s “100 Days of Summer” promotion celebrat …Read More . . .