Mastercraft A/S IV Tires
Mastercraft A/S IV P205/55R16 Tire Specifications
The A/S lV is an entry level, all-season tire designed for the value-oriented consumer. This tire fits a variety of older vehicles and is available in select white sidewall sizes.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- All-Weather Tread Pattern: Squared off tread elements form an effective pattern of distinct gripping edges for year round traction. Wide circumferential grooves and lateral grooves promote excellent wet traction by channeling water out from the contact patch
- Optimized Tread Void: Tread void, created by grooves and sipes, is greatest at the center of the tread to aid traction, then decreases gradually toward the shoulder area for overall, even treadwear. Variable sizing of the tread elements helps reduce noise
- Durable Rubber Compounds: Rubber compounds used throughout the tire are formulated for durability and performance. The combination of tread stock and tread pattern delivers even wear and excellent mileage
Please Note: Specifications of the Mastercraft A/S IV tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Mastercraft tires.
Other Sizes For A/S IV
Related Tires by Size
Tire Price Increases - November/December 2010
Mastercraft tires enacted a price increase on November 1st and Yokohama, Kumho, and Nitto have announced …Read More . . .
Modern Tire Dealer Reports Tire Shortages
Saul Ludwig reports to Modern Tire Dealer that many manufacturers are scrambling to increase productio …Read More . . .
Mastercraft Tires Releases “100 Days” Promo Winners
Back in June, I wrote about Mastercraft’s “100 Days of Summer” promotion celebrat …Read More . . .