Kumho Ecsta SPT KU31 Tires
Kumho Ecsta SPT KU31 P225/55R16 Tire Specifications
The Ecsta SPT is the ideal tire for the sports car owner on a budget and sedan owners looking for a sportier feel or plus-sized fitments. The directional tread design provides excellent water drainage with intermediate and center rib blocks that deliver steering response and ride comfort. The silica tread compound delivers excellent wet and dry traction under normal or high performance driving. The Ecsta SPT is available in staggered fitments and also features Kumho Tire's XRP - Extended run-flat technology.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- High dispersion silica expands compound performance for superior wet grip and better tread wear with excellent fuel efficiency.
- Race-proven carcass design with jointless cap plies, wide steel belts, ESCOT carcass profile and high durometer apex delivers razor sharp response and extreme grip without compromising ride quality.
- Three wide circumferential grooves optimize water evacuation in footprint.
- Triple-tread radius optimizes footprint shape for even pressure distribution.
- Shoulder blocks tilted into direction of travel to improve grip and reduce worn-tire noise.
- Rim protector in lower sidewall safeguards wheel against scratches and abrasions.
- Comes in a variety of run-flat sizes.
- UTQG rating of 340 AA/A for H and V speed ratings. For W and Y speed ratings, the UTQG is 320 AA/A.
Please Note: Specifications of the Kumho Ecsta SPT KU31 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Kumho tires.
Other Sizes For Ecsta SPT KU31
Related Tires by Size
Tire Price Increases - November/December 2010
Mastercraft tires enacted a price increase on November 1st and Yokohama, Kumho, and Nitto have announced …Read More . . .
Kumho Tires Releases 2nd Low Rolling Resistance Tire
Kumho tires has released a second low rolling resistance line, the eco Solus KL21. The Eco Kumh …Read More . . .
Kumho Tires Releases High-Mileage Eco-Friendly Tire
Kumho tires is releasing the eco Solus HM, a premium high-mileage environmentally conscious all sea …Read More . . .