Kumho Ecsta ASX KU21 Tires
Kumho Ecsta ASX KU21 P195/50R16 Tire Specifications
An ultra high performer for all seasons, the Ecsta ASX combines outstanding wet and dry grip with high performance handling and competent snow traction � all while delivering long mileage and great ride comfort. The Ecsta ASX comes with a 30,000-mile limited treadwear warranty.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- Asymmetrical tread design optimizes all-season performance.
- High-tech silica compound delivers the optimum balance of wet and snow traction, treadwear and fuel efficiency.
- Large outside blocks maximize cornering performance.
- High-angle slant and circumferential grooves provide optimum water drainage to resist hydroplaning.
- E-technology step grooves and sipes increase edge effect for increased wet and snow performance.
- Multi-zone tread contour provides dynamic casing control for improved comfort and handling.
- The ASX’s ESCOT technology controls the tension throughout the casing to provide a comfortable ride and maintain performance handling.
- The jointless cap and edge covers keep the two full-width steel belts in place to ensure strength, stability and maximum footprint during high performance driving.
- Variable pitch tread blocks and cross-grooves reduce road harmonics for a quiet ride.
- Rim protector in lower sidewall safeguards wheel from scratches and abrasions.
- The ASX is available with two UTQG ratings. Sizes with a 60 aspect ratio and higher come with a UTQG of 420 A/A. 55 series and below come with a 420 AA/A UTQG rating.
Please Note: Specifications of the Kumho Ecsta ASX KU21 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Kumho tires.
Other Sizes For Ecsta ASX KU21
Related Tires by Size
Tire Price Increases - November/December 2010
Mastercraft tires enacted a price increase on November 1st and Yokohama, Kumho, and Nitto have announced …Read More . . .
Kumho Tires Releases 2nd Low Rolling Resistance Tire
Kumho tires has released a second low rolling resistance line, the eco Solus KL21. The Eco Kumh …Read More . . .
Kumho Tires Releases High-Mileage Eco-Friendly Tire
Kumho tires is releasing the eco Solus HM, a premium high-mileage environmentally conscious all sea …Read More . . .