Kumho Ecsta AST KU25 Tires
Our inventory changes frequently so please check back soon or search. Some tires may be discontinued and not available.
Kumho Ecsta AST KU25 P195/50R15 Tire Specifications
Designed with an aggressive directional tread pattern, the Ecsta AST is the perfect choice for plus-size fitments on imported and domestic passenger sedans. The Ecsta AST is a High Performance All-season tire that delivers year-round driving pleasure, even in light snow. The directional pattern with dual angle cross-grooves and multiple sipes add to the biting edges to enhance both wet and light snow traction. So ... be a show-stopper and ride with quality, with value and in style. Let's go with Ecsta AST.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- Advanced belt package design is constructed using high-tensile steel belt and jointless nylon cap ply to reinforce the tread area, assuring high speed stability.
- Ultra hard bead filler maximizes lateral grip and high speed durability.
- Outstanding all-season tread compound improves wear resistance and ride comfort.
- Specially-designed jointless high strength bead wire increases load capacity and minimizes road surface vibration.
- Shoulder blocks feature a sharp leading edge and a rounded trailing edge to prevent heel and toe wear. The leading edge increases wet and snow traction by cutting through ice and water film.
- Rim protector in lower sidewall safeguards wheel against scratches and abrasions.
- UTQG rating of 420 A/A.
Please Note: Specifications of the Kumho Ecsta AST KU25 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Kumho tires.
Other Sizes For Ecsta AST KU25
Related Tires by Size
Tire Price Increases - November/December 2010
Mastercraft tires enacted a price increase on November 1st and Yokohama, Kumho, and Nitto have announced …Read More . . .
Kumho Tires Releases 2nd Low Rolling Resistance Tire
Kumho tires has released a second low rolling resistance line, the eco Solus KL21. The Eco Kumh …Read More . . .
Kumho Tires Releases High-Mileage Eco-Friendly Tire
Kumho tires is releasing the eco Solus HM, a premium high-mileage environmentally conscious all sea …Read More . . .