Kumho Ecowing KH30 Tires
Kumho Ecowing KH30 P205/60R15 Tire Specifications
The ecowing KH30 was created with the environment in mind. Formulated with eco-friendly, silica-based compounds and designed for less rolling resistance for greater fuel efficiency, the ecowing KH30 delivers the perfect combination of comfort and handling with an improved ride that drivers have come to expect from Kumho Tire.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- The optimized footprint shape contributes to low rolling resistance for improved fuel efficiency, all-season traction, and long tread life.
- Three circumferential grooves and a full-depth sipe system efficiently displace water for improved hydroplaning resistance.
- A dynamically engineered tread block sequence reduces road noise for improved ride comfort.
- Compound formula utilizes eco-friendly materials to reduce the carbon footprint in the form of CO2 emissions.
Please Note: Specifications of the Kumho Ecowing KH30 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Kumho tires.
Other Sizes For Ecowing KH30
Related Tires by Size
Tire Price Increases - November/December 2010
Mastercraft tires enacted a price increase on November 1st and Yokohama, Kumho, and Nitto have announced …Read More . . .
Kumho Tires Releases 2nd Low Rolling Resistance Tire
Kumho tires has released a second low rolling resistance line, the eco Solus KL21. The Eco Kumh …Read More . . .
Kumho Tires Releases High-Mileage Eco-Friendly Tire
Kumho tires is releasing the eco Solus HM, a premium high-mileage environmentally conscious all sea …Read More . . .