Kumho ECSTA PA31 Tires
Designed, engineered and produced specifically for today's growing number of mid-level sports sedans and coupes, the Ecsta PA31 delivers outstanding street performance and excellent mileage. Wet and dry handling worthy of the high performance moniker while excelling in light snow conditions, the Ecsta PA31 distinguishes itself with an unparalleled combination of comfort, low noise, high performance and long mileage.
- Heavy sipe density and large cross grooves expel water quickly, improving snow and wet weather handling.
- The directional tread design is shaped to avoid uneven wear and delivers excellent steering, cornering and braking in all-season conditions.
- The variable pitch shoulder blocks reduce road noise throughout the life of the tire.
- Advanced design technology and balanced tread compound achieve the ideal blend of all-season traction and high mileage performance.
- ESCOT Technology improves steering response and increases tread life by optimizing cord tension distribution in the sidewall.
- Part #
Other Kumho Tire Lines
Tire Price Increases - November/December 2010
Mastercraft tires enacted a price increase on November 1st and Yokohama, Kumho, and Nitto have announced …Read More . . .
Kumho Tires Releases 2nd Low Rolling Resistance Tire
Kumho tires has released a second low rolling resistance line, the eco Solus KL21. The Eco Kumh …Read More . . .
Kumho Tires Releases High-Mileage Eco-Friendly Tire
Kumho tires is releasing the eco Solus HM, a premium high-mileage environmentally conscious all sea …Read More . . .