Goodyear Wrangler All-Terrain Adventure with Kevlar Tires
Goodyear Wrangler All-Terrain Adventure with Kevlar 245/65R17 Tire Specifications
Goodyear's best tire for versatility on- and off-road, featuring DuPont™ Kevlar® for rugged strength – plus superior traction through rain & snow. For both everyday highway driving & going off-road at a moment’s notice.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- Rugged strength provided by a layer of DuPont™ Kevlar®
- Helps prevent cuts in the sidewall with its Durawall™ Technology
- Versatile off-road traction in wet, muddy conditions as a result of its open tread pattern
- Superb traction in the snow and rain thanks to its tread compound and biting edges that help grip the road
- LT sizes include two layers of Kevlar, 30% more steel for enhanced toughness, and a Severe Snow Conditions for winter weather driving
- Eligible for a 60,000 mi./95,000 km Tread Life Limited Warranty
- Eligible for the Highway Auto and Light Truck Tire Replacement Limited Warranty
Please Note: Specifications of the Goodyear Wrangler All-Terrain Adventure with Kevlar tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Goodyear tires.
Related Tires by Size
Tires and Fuel Economy
Experts and analysts seem to be in agreement on this: the days of low priced oil are finished. & …Read More . . .
Goodyear Mail Rebate 12/26/2010 - 2/5/2011
Goodyear Mail In Rebate Goodyear has mail in rebate program running until F …Read More . . .
Goodyear Assurance Fuel Max Selected for GM OE Fitment
The 2011 Chevrolet Cruze Eco will come with the Assurance Fuel Max by Goodyear Tires. The 17 inch fitm …Read More . . .