General Grabber Tires
General Grabber 31/10.50R15LT Tire Specifications
Born from competition, this tire has been developed by the most skilled engineers and tested by the best off-road racers including Carl Renezeder and BJ Baldwin
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- Race proven 3-Ply construction provides driving confidence under the world's most extreme conditions
- Even tread wear throughout the life of the tire
- Multi-angled sidewall protectors help prevent punctures. Competition inspired red letters
- Sound wave suppression that works to reduce road noise
- Delivers high levels of off-road traction while providing smooth on-road performance
- Reactive Contour Technology
- Race inspired sidewall design
- Acoustic Modulation Sound Technology (AMST®)
- Patented Strake & Chamfer tread Pattern
Please Note: Specifications of the General Grabber tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by General tires.
Other Sizes For Grabber
Related Tires by Size
Modern Tire Dealer Reports Tire Shortages
Saul Ludwig reports to Modern Tire Dealer that many manufacturers are scrambling to increase productio …Read More . . .
Continental Tires Announces Price Increase
For the second time in 2010, Continental tires Tire the Americas is raising prices on its passenger …Read More . . .
Continental To Release ProContact With Eco Technology
Continental Tire the Americas introduced a new tire, the Continental ProContact with Eco Plus Techn …Read More . . .