General Grabber UHP Tires
Our inventory changes frequently so please check back soon or search. Some tires may be discontinued and not available.
General Grabber UHP P255/55R16 Tire Specifications
Confident cornering and stability. This high-tech tire features a silica tread compound for excellent handling and traction in wet and dry conditions.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- Second generation silica tread compound
- V- Shaped directional tread with grooves from center to shoulder
- Flat belt contour, shallow slots and increased tread depth in shoulder area
- Advanced sound reduction technology and continuously varying groove angles
- Delivers excellent handling, braking, and traction in all conditions
- Aids in efficient water evacuation and improves road contact or control in wet conditions
- Work together to deliver even wear and extended tread life
- Helps assure an incredibly quiet, comfortable ride
Please Note: Specifications of the General Grabber UHP tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by General tires.
Other Sizes For Grabber UHP
Modern Tire Dealer Reports Tire Shortages
Saul Ludwig reports to Modern Tire Dealer that many manufacturers are scrambling to increase productio …Read More . . .
Continental Tires Announces Price Increase
For the second time in 2010, Continental tires Tire the Americas is raising prices on its passenger …Read More . . .
Continental To Release ProContact With Eco Technology
Continental Tire the Americas introduced a new tire, the Continental ProContact with Eco Plus Techn …Read More . . .