General Altimax Arctic Tires
General Altimax Arctic P185/70R14 Tire Specifications
Unique grooves and sipes combine with a modern compound to offer high performance at low temperatures.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- Multi-Angle Sipe System
- Directional Pattern with Center Stability Rib
- Reactive Contour Technology (RCT)
- All-Weather Dual Tread Compound
- 270 degrees of sipes with biting edges that enhance traction in any direction of travel.
- Water evacuation is amplified and straight-line stability is improved.
- Contour reacts to different road conditions to maintain optimum contact with road surface throughout the life of the tire.
- Exceptional cold-weather flexibility and excellent wet traction.
Please Note: Specifications of the General Altimax Arctic tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by General tires.
Other Sizes For Altimax Arctic
Related Tires by Size
Modern Tire Dealer Reports Tire Shortages
Saul Ludwig reports to Modern Tire Dealer that many manufacturers are scrambling to increase productio …Read More . . .
Continental Tires Announces Price Increase
For the second time in 2010, Continental tires Tire the Americas is raising prices on its passenger …Read More . . .
Continental To Release ProContact With Eco Technology
Continental Tire the Americas introduced a new tire, the Continental ProContact with Eco Plus Techn …Read More . . .