Firestone Destination M/T Tires
Firestone Destination M/T LT265/70R17 Tire Specifications
The Destination M/T is the first Firestone light truck tire with exclusive UNI-T technology to advance wet handling and braking. Plus, you get a whole package of advantages from DMR Max Traction Light Truck Tire Technologies, exclusively from Firestone. With deep skid lugs, 3 body ply construction, over-the-shoulder tread/lug design and our special Rim Gaurd Off-Road Protector Rib, the Destination M/T is as tough and durable as it looks. Since it's pinned for studs, the Destination M/T is also ready to deliver extra grip in witner conditions. All these features add up to a light truck tire that has what it takes for off-road, all-terrain, all-season performance.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- CO-CS (Computer Optimized Component System) maximizes tire performance by optimizing the appropriate combination of tread design, casing shape, materials, and construction.
- O-BEAD improves uniformity and ride comfort through use of a single continuous strand of cable in the bead construction
- LL CARBON (LONG LINK) helps improve tread wear and resist cracking, chipping and tearing through the use of a special long length carbon structure
- RIM GUARD protects wheels from curb damage through raised rubber ridge
- DURA-LOC provides outstanding resistance to on- and off- highway hazards using 3 polyester body plies and a high-strength tie-in construction.
- Mud and Off-Road Traction: The result of a unique over-the-shoulder tread/lug design that increases Extraction Traction to help get you through ruts and mud combined with low 23' Attack Angle to increase pulling power. Wide wraparound lugs and special tread element shapes and angles help deflect road hazards from the shoulder areas as well as improve self-cleaning in mud and snow conditions.
- Pinned for studs for extra grip in winter conditions.
Please Note: Specifications of the Firestone Destination M/T tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Firestone tires.
Other Sizes For Destination M/T
Related Tires by Size
Modern Tire Dealer Reports Tire Shortages
Saul Ludwig reports to Modern Tire Dealer that many manufacturers are scrambling to increase productio …Read More . . .
Yokohama Tires Announces Price Increase
It’s starting to look like June 1st is a good day for raising tire prices. Yokohama Tires has …Read More . . .
Bridgestone Tires To Raise Prices In June
Bridgestone tires Americas announced they are raising prices on Bridgestone, Firestone and associat …Read More . . .