Firestone Destination A/T Tires
Firestone Destination A/T P275/65R18 Tire Specifications
The Firestone Destination A/T is the SUV and light truck all-terrain tire for drivers who want to go wherever the road leads--from main streets to the woods. The Destination A/T with UNI-T technology is built to adapt to travel in wet or dry weather and gives you an extra measure of confidence in handling and braking on those rainy days. All-terrain performance is complemented by added technology that promotes a smooth and quiet ride.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- CO-CS (Computer Optimized Component System) maximizes tire performance by optimizing the appropriate combination of tread design, casing shape, materials, and construction.
- O-BEAD improves uniformity and ride comfort through use of a single continuous strand of cable in the bead construction
- LL CARBON (LONG LINK) helps improve tread wear and resist cracking, chipping and tearing through the use of a special long length carbon structure
Please Note: Specifications of the Firestone Destination A/T tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Firestone tires.
Other Sizes For Destination A/T
Related Tires by Size
Modern Tire Dealer Reports Tire Shortages
Saul Ludwig reports to Modern Tire Dealer that many manufacturers are scrambling to increase productio …Read More . . .
Yokohama Tires Announces Price Increase
It’s starting to look like June 1st is a good day for raising tire prices. Yokohama Tires has …Read More . . .
Bridgestone Tires To Raise Prices In June
Bridgestone tires Americas announced they are raising prices on Bridgestone, Firestone and associat …Read More . . .