Falken High Country All Terrain Tires
Falken High Country All Terrain LT245/75R16 Tire Specifications
ALL-SEASON, ALL-TERRAIN TOUGHNESS Offering a more aggressive siped tread design than most original equipment tires offered on light trucks and sport utility vehicles, the High Country A/T features up to 17/32nds of rubber to tackle the most demanding road conditions, on and off-road. Most sizes have raised outline white letters, reversible to black to suit your styling preference. 500/A/B UTQG rating for P-Metric sizes and 500/A/A UTQG rating for metric sizes along with a 50,000 limited mileage warranty. A 30 day ride guarantee is included for driver confidence. The High Country A/T, designed to perform in all seasons and provide great daily service on highways, back roads or no roads.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- FOUR GROOVE AGGRESSIVE BLOCK PATTERN results in excellent traction on and off highway
- DYNAMIC WAVE GROOVES provides excellent traction on various terrains
- PHASE-SHIFTED, RANDOM PITCH VARIATION help reduce tire noise
- MULTI-SIZED BLOCKS for improved traction
- TAPERED SHOULDER is effective for wandering resistance on the road
Please Note: Specifications of the Falken High Country All Terrain tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Falken tires.