Falken High Country All Terrain Tires
Our inventory changes frequently so please check back soon or search. Some tires may be discontinued and not available.
Falken High Country All Terrain LT245/75R16 Tire Specifications
ALL-SEASON, ALL-TERRAIN TOUGHNESS Offering a more aggressive siped tread design than most original equipment tires offered on light trucks and sport utility vehicles, the High Country A/T features up to 17/32nds of rubber to tackle the most demanding road conditions, on and off-road. Most sizes have raised outline white letters, reversible to black to suit your styling preference. 500/A/B UTQG rating for P-Metric sizes and 500/A/A UTQG rating for metric sizes along with a 50,000 limited mileage warranty. A 30 day ride guarantee is included for driver confidence. The High Country A/T, designed to perform in all seasons and provide great daily service on highways, back roads or no roads.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- FOUR GROOVE AGGRESSIVE BLOCK PATTERN results in excellent traction on and off highway
- DYNAMIC WAVE GROOVES provides excellent traction on various terrains
- PHASE-SHIFTED, RANDOM PITCH VARIATION help reduce tire noise
- MULTI-SIZED BLOCKS for improved traction
- TAPERED SHOULDER is effective for wandering resistance on the road
Please Note: Specifications of the Falken High Country All Terrain tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Falken tires.