Falken Espia EPZ Tires
Falken Espia EPZ P205/55R16 Tire Specifications
The ESPIA EPZ, Falken's latest addition to the winter tire line up. It provides superb traction even in the harshest weather conditions. Specially designed canyon sipes and a fiberglassreinforced rubber compound allow the EPZ to 'claw' the roughness of ice and stubbornness of snow in a non-studded alternative to the traditional winter tire. The new ESPIA EPZ is the perfect choice capable of conquering mother nature at her worst.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- DUAL-PURPOSE TREAD PATTERN Offering both an “ice face” and “snow face,” through a Falken-patented dual tread pattern, which provides for a wider center tread and expanded lateral shoulder area grooves, improving overall grip on snow and ice.
- NEW CANYON SIPES TECHNOLOGY Siping inside the block is composed of complex zigzag bodies which are angled and deep to allow the tread to flex and grab additional traction in every winter condition
- SELF-MAINTENANCE MECHANISM An antiaging agent continues to seep from the base tread to fight ultra violet rays, as well as repeated bending. This enables the tire to work better, by controlling aging and maintaining the fundamental functions of a tire.
- IMPROVED PERFORMANCE The new tire offers a longer life, better stability and stronger performance than previous studless tires.
- SHOULDER-EDGE WAVE SIPE Provides a stronger resistance to wandering which encourages a confident and consistent driving experience.
Please Note: Specifications of the Falken Espia EPZ tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Falken tires.