Falken Azenis RT-615K Tires
Falken Azenis RT-615K P205/50R15 Tire Specifications
Today's sports cars, compacts and performance sedans are extremely versatile. The tire they ride on has to be the same. The new AZENIS RT-615K offers a world spec construction, featuring a new and improved motorsports-grade cap compound that effectively maintains grip as tire temperatures increase. In addition, the special 8/32nd molded tread design reduces the new tire's tread squirm while providing efficient mileage for street use. A solid center rib significantly reduces wheel spin by increasing the tire's contact patch void ratio under heavy acceleration. Understanding the tremendous demands the AZENIS RT-615K will experience, new proprietary casing design, bead apex and turn-up technology allow for the elimination of heavy steel construction, resulting in an 8% reduction in unsprung tire weight. In its category, the Azenis RT-615K performs well in wet conditions. 8/32 tread depth and optimized aqua tusk positioning, allows better tread adhesion as it delivers ample wet grip performance. Matched with three high void low turbulence grooves, consistent, and in some cases, increased, wet weather speeds can be achieved as potential hydroplaning tendencies are reduced. The result: A tough, durable, street-sensible tire, whose 200/A/A UTQG rating, make it a great match for the autocross, time attack, or drift competition.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- NEW & IMPROVED TREAD COMPOUND that effectively maintains grip as tire tempuratures increase
- MASSIVE SPORT SIDE SHOULDER BLOCKS deliver motorsports level grip and unsurpassed durability
- THREE HIGH VOID/LOW TURBULENCE GROOVES increase maximum wet weather speeds and by reducing hydroplaning tendencies
- SOLID CENTER RIB significantly reduces wheel spin by reducing contact patch void ratio under heavy acceleration
- OPTIMIZED AQUA TUSK POSITIONING reduces tread squirm while delivering flagship wet grip
Please Note: Specifications of the Falken Azenis RT-615K tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Falken tires.