Dunlop Graspic DS-2 Tires
Our inventory changes frequently so please check back soon or search. Some tires may be discontinued and not available.
Dunlop Graspic DS-2 P215/65R15 Tire Specifications
The Next Generation Of Digital Rolling Simulation Technology In Studless Winter Traction
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- Premium silica-based glass fiber tread compound: Remains softer at lower temperatures for enhanced ice traction
- Innovative Digital Rolling Simulation II Construction Technology
- Snow pillar center groove: Optimizes tire performance on icy, snow packed and dry roads
- High-density sipes and increased contact area: Enhances gripping capabilities for enhanced snow traction
- Variable tread block arrangement: Enhances ice grip and treadlife
- Dunlop Self-Supporting Technology features a patented: Significantly reduces tire noise
- sidewall construction and specially-developed compounds: Continued mobility up to a distance of 50 miles at a maximum speed
- Combined Tire Technology (CTT™): of 55 mph in normal conditions
- RMA-rated for Severe Snow Conditions: Less tire weight and rounder cavity shape helps provide a softer ride
- Only on the Graspic DS-2 CTT: Powerful traction for winter conditions
Please Note: Specifications of the Dunlop Graspic DS-2 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Dunlop tires.
Related Tires by Size
Dunlop Tires Launches App For Blackberrys and iPhones
If you are trying to find the best tire for your car by simply selecting your vehicle make and mode …Read More . . .
Goodyear Tires Unveils Concept Tires
Goodyear tires unveiled several concept tires at this week’s Geneva Motor show. Goodyear …Read More . . .
Goodyear Tires Announces Price Increase
Goodyear tires announced it’s raising prices 6% on all consumer replacement tires in North Am …Read More . . .