Cooper Zeon 2XS Tires
Our inventory changes frequently so please check back soon or search. Some tires may be discontinued and not available.
Cooper Zeon 2XS P245/35ZR20 Tire Specifications
The Cooper Zeon 2XS is a premium high performance summer tire. The W- and Y-speed-rated 2XS is designed to provide excellent cornering ability and steering response along with optimum wet and dry traction and high-speed capability. As a summer tire, the Cooper Zeon 2XS is not intended to be driven in snow or ice.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- Handling-Specific Design Features popup/detail_generic.swf The central rib provides quick, crisp steering response. A direction tread pattern allows for water evacuation from contact area.
- Double Shoulder Tread Element The shoulder tread block is divided into two harmonically mated segments. The calculated stagger of the tread element reduces noise frequency, allowing a quiet ride.
- Tapered Tread This design feature puts deep tread in the center and slightly shallower tread in the shoulders. This puts more rubber down in the fastest wearing part of the tire, the center. The result is less weight and improved wet handling.
Please Note: Specifications of the Cooper Zeon 2XS tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Cooper tires.
Related Tires by Size
Yokohama Tires Announces Price Increase
It’s starting to look like June 1st is a good day for raising tire prices. Yokohama Tires has …Read More . . .
Cooper Tires Announces Price Increase
Cooper tires has joined the list of tire manufacturers raising prices this June. Starting June 1, Coo …Read More . . .
Cooper Tires Unveils New Winter Tire
Cooper tires unveiled the Weather-Master WSC, a premium winter performance tire designed for the gr …Read More . . .