Continental ExtremeWinterContact Tires
Our inventory changes frequently so please check back soon or search. Some tires may be discontinued and not available.
Continental ExtremeWinterContact P245/70R17 Tire Specifications
Winter studless tire designed for excellent snow and ice traction. Performs superbly on dry and wet pavement in cold temperatures. As temperatures drop below 45-degrees, so does an all-season tire's ability to grip the road- translating into longer stopping distances and less driving control. The ExtremeWinterContactTM is built to conquer the road with confidence- even in the coldest winter weathers.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- Compact outside tread with elevated lateral grooves
- Inclined longitudinal grooves
- Maximum void and grip edges in center contact patch with traction ridges in grooves
- High sipe density. Highly flexible compound
- Improved dry handling
- Swift Removal of water
- Excellent traction and braking on snow
- Reduced braking distances in snow and ice
Please Note: Specifications of the Continental ExtremeWinterContact tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Continental tires.
Other Sizes For ExtremeWinterContact
Related Tires by Size
Tires and Fuel Economy
Experts and analysts seem to be in agreement on this: the days of low priced oil are finished. & …Read More . . .
Modern Tire Dealer Reports Tire Shortages
Saul Ludwig reports to Modern Tire Dealer that many manufacturers are scrambling to increase productio …Read More . . .
Yokohama Tires Announces Price Increase
It’s starting to look like June 1st is a good day for raising tire prices. Yokohama Tires has …Read More . . .