Continental ExtremeContact DWS Tires
Continental ExtremeContact DWS P205/45ZR16 Tire Specifications
The ExtremeContactTM DWS features improved grip and braking in both dry and wet conditions with a unique asymmetrical tread design. This tire includes an advanced tread compound for improved traction in all-weather conditions including snow, significantly improved mileage, and an industry leading level of rolling resistance for better fuel economy.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- Enhanced performance in dry conditions.
- Improved water evacuation for outstanding wet handling.
- Improved snow performance.
- Reduced distortion for enhanced energy delivery, lower rolling resistance and improved treadlife.
- Consumer friendly indicators alert drivers to tire's performance level in Dry, Wet, and Snow conditions.
Please Note: Specifications of the Continental ExtremeContact DWS tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Continental tires.
Other Sizes For ExtremeContact DWS
Related Tires by Size
Tires and Fuel Economy
Experts and analysts seem to be in agreement on this: the days of low priced oil are finished. & …Read More . . .
Modern Tire Dealer Reports Tire Shortages
Saul Ludwig reports to Modern Tire Dealer that many manufacturers are scrambling to increase productio …Read More . . .
Yokohama Tires Announces Price Increase
It’s starting to look like June 1st is a good day for raising tire prices. Yokohama Tires has …Read More . . .