Continental ContiSportContact 3 Tires
Our inventory changes frequently so please check back soon or search. Some tires may be discontinued and not available.
Continental ContiSportContact 3 P235/40R18 Tire Specifications
One of the most cruicial requirements of tires fitted on high performance, sports cars is agile steering precision. This ensures your vehicle maintains good adherence to the road in face of the considerable forces acting on the tires when driving at high speeds, making abrupt manoevres or changes in road surfaces. The asymmetric tread ribs on the new ContiSportContactTM 3 are designed to absorb these forces.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- On dry roads, the new tread pattern ribs provide outstanding braking capability and steering precision, by absorbing the forces exerted on braking. This means a reduction in stopping distances.
- On wet surfaces, the unique grooves allow increased clearance of water for better resistance to aquaplaning.
Please Note: Specifications of the Continental ContiSportContact 3 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Continental tires.
Other Sizes For ContiSportContact 3
Related Tires by Size
Tires and Fuel Economy
Experts and analysts seem to be in agreement on this: the days of low priced oil are finished. & …Read More . . .
Modern Tire Dealer Reports Tire Shortages
Saul Ludwig reports to Modern Tire Dealer that many manufacturers are scrambling to increase productio …Read More . . .
Yokohama Tires Announces Price Increase
It’s starting to look like June 1st is a good day for raising tire prices. Yokohama Tires has …Read More . . .