Bridgestone Potenza RE960A/S Pole Position Tires
Bridgestone Potenza RE960A/S Pole Position P195/60R15 Tire Specifications
The Potenza RE960AS Pole Position gives premium sports car owners a solid all-season tire and a performance tire wrapped up in a racy looking package! Traction is the key, and exclusive technology delivers in both wet and dry-even as the tire wears. Silica and a leading edge sipe add to the wet/dry adaptability. If you want undaunted performance when the weather switches gears, go with the Potenza RE960AS Pole Position.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- 3D Shape improves handling response
- Arc Shape Leading Edge enhances snow and dry performance
- Dual-Layer Tread minimizes the effect of wear on wet tire performance by exposing high grip rubber as the tire wears.
- Hydro Evacuation Surface (HES) improves wet traction by reducing flow resistance of water along groove walls
Please Note: Specifications of the Bridgestone Potenza RE960A/S Pole Position tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Bridgestone tires.
Related Tires by Size
What are these red and yellow dots on my tires?
What are these red and yellow dots on my tires? That’s a question we often at tireteam.com. …Read More . . .
Modern Tire Dealer Reports Tire Shortages
Saul Ludwig reports to Modern Tire Dealer that many manufacturers are scrambling to increase productio …Read More . . .
Yokohama Tires Announces Price Increase
It’s starting to look like June 1st is a good day for raising tire prices. Yokohama Tires has …Read More . . .