Bridgestone Potenza RE050 Tires
Bridgestone Potenza RE050 P225/45R17 Tire Specifications
Original equipment on many high-performance vehicles, the Potenza RE050 is built for the pleasure of driving. This tire comes loaded with race-proven technology: UNI-T for outstanding wet and dry traction, a tread pattern that promotes rapid water evacuation, variable dimensions in the tread blocks, and the smoother shape to reduce road noise. Put this Potenza through its paces and discover what ultra-high performance really means.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- CO-CS (Computer Optimized Component System); Maximizes tire performance by optimizing the appropriate combination of tread design, casing shape, materials, and construction.
- O-BEAD; Improves uniformity and ride comfort through use of a single continuous strand of cable in the bead construction
- LL CARBON (LONG LINK); Helps improve tread wear and resist cracking, chipping and tearing through the use of a special long length carbon structure
- Rim Guard; Protects wheels from curb damage through raised rubber ridge
- Spiral Wrap; Provides a higher level of uniformity and high speed capability through use of a continuous nylon wrap
Please Note: Specifications of the Bridgestone Potenza RE050 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Bridgestone tires.
Other Sizes For Potenza RE050
Related Tires by Size
What are these red and yellow dots on my tires?
What are these red and yellow dots on my tires? That’s a question we often at tireteam.com. …Read More . . .
Modern Tire Dealer Reports Tire Shortages
Saul Ludwig reports to Modern Tire Dealer that many manufacturers are scrambling to increase productio …Read More . . .
Yokohama Tires Announces Price Increase
It’s starting to look like June 1st is a good day for raising tire prices. Yokohama Tires has …Read More . . .