Bridgestone Potenza RE-11 Tires
Our inventory changes frequently so please check back soon or search. Some tires may be discontinued and not available.
Bridgestone Potenza RE-11 P245/40R18 Tire Specifications
Designed with the performance enthusiast in mind, the Potenza RE-11 brings together many of Bridgestone's technologies in one impressive package. With a unique new sidewall shape and radical new "stealth" block derived from our Formula One (TM) race tires, the new Potenza RE-11 boasts the significant level of grip and handling for the street and track--and it will ignite your adrenaline in the process.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- Stealth Blocks promotes higher tread stiffness while enhancing water evacuation.
- Large Outer Tread Blocks improves cornering performance.
- Circumferential Grooves helps channel water out of the footprint area to improve resistance to hydroplaning.
- Asymmetric Construction provides optimal performance in various conditions based on a tread pattern that varies from shoulder to shoulder
Please Note: Specifications of the Bridgestone Potenza RE-11 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Bridgestone tires.
Other Sizes For Potenza RE-11
Related Tires by Size
What are these red and yellow dots on my tires?
What are these red and yellow dots on my tires? That’s a question we often at tireteam.com. …Read More . . .
Modern Tire Dealer Reports Tire Shortages
Saul Ludwig reports to Modern Tire Dealer that many manufacturers are scrambling to increase productio …Read More . . .
Yokohama Tires Announces Price Increase
It’s starting to look like June 1st is a good day for raising tire prices. Yokohama Tires has …Read More . . .