Bridgestone Blizzak WS-70 Tires
Bridgestone Blizzak WS-70 P225/65R17 Tire Specifications
WITH ITS NEW MULTICELL COMPOUND and advanced 3-D Sipe technology, the Bridgestone Blizzak� WS70� delivers improved snow and slush performance, and is a reliable ride in icy conditions. It?s a tire that will help get you to your destination-regardless of the weather forecast.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- NanoPro-Tech with RC Polymer optimizes snow and ice performance by controlling interactions of polymer, filler, and rubber chemicals at the molecular level
- New 3-D Sipe improves ice, dry and wet performance by enhancing block stiffness and contact area
- Optimized Tread Width helps achieve better snow and slush performance
- Four Main Grooves with Deep Tread Depth channel snow, slush, and water away from the contact area
- New Multicell Compound improves snow, ice, and wet performance
Please Note: Specifications of the Bridgestone Blizzak WS-70 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Bridgestone tires.
Other Sizes For Blizzak WS-70
Related Tires by Size
What are these red and yellow dots on my tires?
What are these red and yellow dots on my tires? That’s a question we often at tireteam.com. …Read More . . .
Modern Tire Dealer Reports Tire Shortages
Saul Ludwig reports to Modern Tire Dealer that many manufacturers are scrambling to increase productio …Read More . . .
Yokohama Tires Announces Price Increase
It’s starting to look like June 1st is a good day for raising tire prices. Yokohama Tires has …Read More . . .