Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V1 with Uni-T Tires
Our inventory changes frequently so please check back soon or search. Some tires may be discontinued and not available.
Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V1 with Uni-T P235/70R16 Tire Specifications
The Blizzak DM-V1 stands out from other winter tires due to its versatility. The new Tube Multi-Cell and NanoPro-Tech rubber compound help improve snow, ice, wet and dry performance by making the tire more flexible to changes in conditions.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- RC Polymer Improves snow and ice performance through use of specific NanoPro-Tech rubber compound.
- Center Multi-Z Pattern improves snow and ice traction by improving drainage and increasing the biting edges.
- 3-D Sipes enhance dry performance while maintaining snow, ice and wet traction.
- Continuous Lug enhances snow traction and water evacuation.
Please Note: Specifications of the Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V1 with Uni-T tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Bridgestone tires.
Other Sizes For Blizzak DM-V1 with Uni-T
Related Tires by Size
What are these red and yellow dots on my tires?
What are these red and yellow dots on my tires? That’s a question we often at tireteam.com. …Read More . . .
Modern Tire Dealer Reports Tire Shortages
Saul Ludwig reports to Modern Tire Dealer that many manufacturers are scrambling to increase productio …Read More . . .
Yokohama Tires Announces Price Increase
It’s starting to look like June 1st is a good day for raising tire prices. Yokohama Tires has …Read More . . .