Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V1 Tires
Our inventory changes frequently so please check back soon or search. Some tires may be discontinued and not available.
Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V1 P235/70R16 Tire Specifications
The Blizzak DM-V1 stands out from other winter tires due to its versatility. The new Tube Multi-Cell and NanoPro-Tech rubber compound help improve snow, ice, wet and dry performance by making the tire more flexible to changes in conditions.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- RC Polymer Improves snow and ice performance through use of specific NanoPro-Tech rubber compound.
- Center Multi-Z Pattern improves snow and ice traction by improving drainage and increasing the biting edges.
- 3-D Sipes enhance dry performance while maintaining snow, ice and wet traction.
- Continuous Lug enhances snow traction and water evacuation.
Please Note: Specifications of the Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V1 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Bridgestone tires.
Related Tires by Size
What are these red and yellow dots on my tires?
What are these red and yellow dots on my tires? That’s a question we often at tireteam.com. …Read More . . .
Modern Tire Dealer Reports Tire Shortages
Saul Ludwig reports to Modern Tire Dealer that many manufacturers are scrambling to increase productio …Read More . . .
Yokohama Tires Announces Price Increase
It’s starting to look like June 1st is a good day for raising tire prices. Yokohama Tires has …Read More . . .